Friday, October 20, 2006

On the move


My little man is on the move. I place my sweet baby boy of 6 months down for 2 minutes and he makes it clear across the living room by rolling over, while also including a new move I like to call "The Inchworm". He sticks his cute little coolie up in the air and pushes with his feet and off he goes! He has started food (I guess if you can call rice cereal mixed with hot water food), but the little booger enjoys it. He grabs at the spoon, he loves holding a sippy cup, and yet, he never took to a bottle. This boy loves to eat. He sees his sister eating and now he reaches for everything she puts to her mouth. I had to explain to her that sharing is not good in this instance. Way to confuse a kid!




Sarah loves her art time and we find even a moment to do something artsy-fartsy every day. Today we did some Halloween decorations. By noontime she was sick of them and tore them to shreds.



As far as food goes, she does not like anything and her diet consists of apples and Cheerios. I can sometimes get her to eat a yogurt if I bribe her with some raisins. I am quite sure that her little brother will outgrow her within a matter a days.

Momma side note: I am feeling quite housebound today as it rained and the wind was a little too strong for my babies later in the day, so I am severely looking forward to "punky" picking and the petting zoo tomorrow.

No comments: