Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hello again

I cannot believe it is Thursday already and I have not written anything this week! My motivation for anything has been in the toilet and it begs to ask the question "what did I do all week?".

Well, Sarah played with Play-Do for the first time, and it was awesome! An entire hour she played and molded and mushed. She watched me keenly with those little blue eyes and mimicked every roll and smush that I made - it was way cool! I do have to buy more now, since the stuff we have is now all smushed together into a very interesting little swirly pattern of colors.

My little JR has been teething and now has 4 teeth. Today he seems to be out of sorts and has been nursing every hour! Hello - my nips feel like someone has scrubbed them with a brillo pad and I am tired -but I did walk the treadmill, so hurray for me! My little man also had his 6-month well visit on Tuesday and he is weighing in at whopping 21 lbs 8 oz.


**Thank you to the wonderful man who came up to me at Barnes & Noble the other day and gave me the balance left on his gift card. It was such a nice thing to do and the $7.92 was enough to buy one more book for the kids. (I am not sure whether I looked so bad that he felt I "needed" the money or he thought I was a single mom because my wedding ring still doesn't fit) But he had helped me with the door when I arrived, and then he came looking for me in the children's section after he had paid for his items. He handed me the gift card and said to buy something for the kids. I thank him and promise to pay it forward.


coming soon - potty training ( I do not even know where to begin)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning granddaughter #1. I was about to write to you and find out if you put your Delusional momma blogs on the back burner. But, you made my day --- I read your latest blog and am happy to see you enjoying play-do again. I must get my act together now and do some chores around here before I lose my job. Keep up the good work and hugs and kisses to all. Love, Nanny