Thursday, October 19, 2006

Momma's Dance Club

I finally got to listen to my new Justin Timberlake cd this week. I picked it up at Target about 2-3 weeks ago. Anyway, I have been trying to turn off the TV more often because Sarah is getting a little obsessive that it be on all the time. So I popped in the cd (no glass of wine) and we danced around the living room together. Even the little man got into it from his Exersaucer. My little girl is quite the dancer, and I have found a new little way to sneak in some exercise.

It used to be (before kids) that when I bought a new cd, I would pour a glass, (or two, or three), or wine and blast the music while, (at 1o pm), I was just getting ready to go out. Now, I am in bed by 10 pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how times change once you have kids--I used to go out dancing at 11pm. Now, my 18 month old and I have regular "dance party" in our family room at 11am, which usually consists of some 70s disco from my Ipod or the Party Favorites Music Choice channel on cable. What's really pathetic is that's often the only exercise I get besides walking the dog...