Thursday, October 12, 2006


It appears that no matter how many toys you have, the tag is the best thing to play with:


Two kids teething and the only one feeling the pain seems to be Mommy. JR just chews away on anything he can get his pudgy little fingers on and will only cry when a) Mommy puts him down so she can pee or b) Mommy leaves the room to pee or do anything housewife-like. Then there's Sarah, she is the "Terribly Two Teething Toddler" and although she also seems to feel no pain, she chokes on her drool, which by the way, makes her vomit up entire meals, then so cutely, she asks for a brownie. But please Mommy. Yeah, like I will give her a brownie on an empty stomach. Ok, yeah, I will. Then, due to the "drool problem" she has a nasty poop and diaper rash. Hello ? I clean butts and wipe boogers for a living. I cannot wait until I find the opportunity to put that on my resume.

Dinner tonight was themed "Make Your Very Own Egg Night", and my husband, I love him so much, but, left me to clean up the mess. The whole point to a "Make Your Own" anything is so that I can get a break. He will just have to make me my ice cream sundae tonight while watching Grey's Anatomy. Nevermind, I will end up cleaning it up in the morning anyway. Besides, my ice cream has become my silent partner, my drug of choice, my think-about-it-all-day-can't-wait-til-the-damn-kids-go-to-bed-treat. Nobody, I mean, nobody touches my ice cream.

That is why I started yet another blog , one to chronicle my sick and twisted journey to find moderation and satisfaction with my God-given body (with a few tweaks here and there). Nutritionally sound and not too active is all I am looking for here.

No comments: