Sunday, October 29, 2006

Dora the punky head


Finally carved out the pumpkin last night. Of course, like everything I put off and put off, it didn't take me long at all, and it actually didn't come out too bad. Sarah loves it, so now we have to make sure to light the tealight inside before she goes to bed at night. Speaking of which, she stayed up over an hour late last night because we had dinner at my Mom's and of course had to stay for pumpkin pie. So, after we got her to bed at like 8:30pm, hubby and I thought - ooh, great, maybe she'll sleep late. So we turned back the clocks and hour and went to bed.

At 5:24am this morning, JR started softly crying, and then Sarah started with "Momma, come get Sazzie" (what she calls herself). Hello! Their little bodies still told them it was 6:30 am, even though they stayed up late. Now, everyone is napping and I am trying to get my internet hopping out of the way so I have no excuse to not walk on the treadmill tonight.

What I learned today: Children will always wake up very early, especially when you want to sleep in.

No comments: