Saturday, October 14, 2006

Motivational Day Tomorrow

I am heading off to bed earlier than usual tonight because my awesome Mom and I are participating in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in Point Pleasant Beach. It is an American Cancer Society event that was was started in 1993. Last year alone, across the United States $34 million dollars was raised for breast cancer research. My sister-in-law is a breast cancer survivior and now, my Mom's cousin is being treated for breast cancer. So, this cause hits very close to home for me.

We will be bringing the kiddies and the camera and I will post some pics and info when I get home, all revved up and feeling good and ready to save the world.

I'm thinking breasts is a good a place as any to start........

(I tried to get hubby to come, I told him that all the women - how many thousands of us - would be walking topless..... he didn't buy it.)

No comments: