Saturday, September 30, 2006

Really, I sware it's the last time (for 2 weeks)

Ok, so tonight I will enjoy my ice cream and then I promise not to indulge for at least two weeks. I guess it's really not that healthy or conducive to a healthy weight loss regime to eat such ice cream 2,3, ok 5 times a week. It's a really bad and expensive habit that is running my husband and I about $10 a pop, so I suppose at this point it would be cheaper to start to smoking again?? (It would certainly help with the weight loss) Ok, disgusting! I cannot believe I actually really considered that as a plausible option.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

when i was in college, i DID try to start smoking as a weight loss option.. having never bought cigarettes before, i asked for the only cig name i knew: marlboro reds.. it didn't really work out that well;)