Friday, September 22, 2006

To begin with, today is Elephant Appreciation Day . Yes, today we celebrate the big and the grey.


Tonight, Oma comes over and watches the kiddies so that DH and I can actually go on a date. A real date with dinner and an alcoholic beverage(perhaps many). I promise not to imbibe too much in case Big Baby Boy is still awake when I get home and have to nurse him. But I am really excited: what will I wear? (not much that fits right now), what car will we take? (the minivan, or if I am lucky DH's truck!) where will we go? (my sister in law- LaLa) said they didn't care where, as they go out all the time, and I, well, never get out unless it is has a drive-thru.


As for the Grey's Anatomy season premier last night, I am pretty happy with it.
I don't want to ruin it for anyone who TiVo'd it so here is my interpretation:

Missing panties
dead fiance
the plague
love confession
found panties
teenage pregnancy
FINALLY! GET UP OFF THE BATHROOM FLOOR!

No comments: