Wednesday, September 13, 2006

First let me start off saying that I had to physically pry myself away from the tv to get this done tonight. I started watching 28 Days ( with Sandra Bullock ), and even though I have seen it 20 times before, I had to watch it again. Anyway, I started watching it while I was nursing Baby Boy and then he was asleep in bed and I was still watching the movie. I get so sidetracked at night when the kids are in bed. Hello? All day long I think about exercising or motivating myself to write more or to run to Kohl's to get the baby pj's (4 months old and he is already in sz 12 months). I have so many things that I could do for me, and yet, I will end up on the couch eating a pint of ice cream, feeling like a bloated cow, going to bed, and then waking up at 5:30 am still feeling like a bloated cow.

Motivating myself right now is not my strong suit and the chocolate cake I made earlier today is calling my name. So I will now head upstairs and answer the call, along with a big glass of milk and maybe think about what I won't eat tomorrow.

No comments: