Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Mommy needs a time out





I am a potty mouth. Not a full-fledged F word slinger, just the shit and yelling out for old JC once in a while. Not such a good habit for me, but now, definately not for my daughter. Yes, Sarah, sweet little 22 month old Sarah drops things and yells out "SHIT". The phone rings and I miss the call and she yells out "SHIT". In fact the phone just rings and she says it. One time, very recently, we were in the grocery store and an elderly woman dropped a box of rice on the floor and my little angel said it. I have tried to now change it to "Shoot" or even "Gravy" or some other nice word, but she is far to smart for anything I have to offer in the "change of direction" department.



ps- ok, yeah, I do use the F word too, but only if vitally necessary

No comments: