Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I was cleaning out my nightstand the other day and found some old journals. Most were all started but never completed and it really bothered me that most all entries rang of the same subject. I will start a diet tomorrow... I will start to workout tomorrow..... I will write my book tomorrow...I will (fill in the blank) tomorrow...

I was actually sad just sitting there realizing how much time I have spent in the past 10 years not being happy with myself, and yet, not doing anything about it. So, I just need to sit and think about what it is that I want to do and for what reasons. In thinking about it some more I realize that this underlying theme of "not good enough" shows up alot. Gonna have to get rid of that today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel exactly the same way for many more years than ten though! I just can't seem to let go. You inspire me. Maybe one of these days I'll come alive.
You are a wonderful, beautiful & very talented woman and I love you with all my heart.
mom

Anonymous said...

I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU WRITE, IT MAKE'S TAKING CARE OF THE LITTLE DARLINGS SO MUCH EASIER., CAN I BE
YOUR 3RD OR 4TH BEST FRIEND I DON'T SEE YOU GUYS MUCH BUT THINK OF YOU EVERY DAY
8AM OCTOBER 4TH
DAD'S SIDE