Tuesday, September 19, 2006
















Things I learned today:
  • Don't let 22 month old daughter walk around the house with a banana
  • Don't expect same daughter to stay seated when you place her in the cart part of a shopping cart
  • Don't run outside to play with the soccer ball right before you know it's going to rain and then think your toddler will joyfully go back inside the house
  • 3 handfuls of goldfish (cheddar or pretzels) can be considered lunch (for Mom too)
  • A 20 lb 5 month old baby will be ok if his sister constantly lays on top of him when she kisses him
  • Don't place same 5 month old teething baby on his belly right after nursing
  • Due to the last one, I have found that excess saliva and breastmilk spitup can be messier than I have thought possible
  • ALWAYS KISS THEM AND HUG THEM AND TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM!!
  • Can always try to do the last with one with hubby if not to cranky..........(him or I)
  • I still, in all my insanity, cannot wait to start my day with them tomorrow ! !

No comments: