Tuesday, September 26, 2006

100 Things About Me

In many of the blogs that I have run across the writer has taken the time to list a "100 things about me" type of "get to know me" entry. I'm tired right now, but I'll try...

100 Things About Me


  1. I have green eyes
  2. I llike my eyes
  3. I am still adolescently insecure
  4. But, I am working on that
  5. I fell in love with my husband the first time I saw him
  6. He does not believe that
  7. I am still looking for my passion in life
  8. I will never stop looking
  9. I am messy in a piles of stuff cluttery way
  10. This bothers my husband
  11. I love chocolate
  12. I love peanut butter
  13. I love chocolate with peanut butter
  14. I can and have eaten an entire box of Entemanns Apple Puffs in a 12 hour time period
  15. I was not pregnant every time this has happened
  16. I get very nervous on airplanes
  17. I need to take a pill to take an airplane anywhere
  18. I do not know how to swim
  19. I have to hold my nose when jumping into the water
  20. I like the TV show Grey's Anatomy
  21. I hate reruns of anything
  22. I like Oprah
  23. I hate reruns of Oprah
  24. I love to sing
  25. I am not that good
  26. I love to dance
  27. I am really not that good
  28. I drive a minivan
  29. I swore I would never do that
  30. I love my minivan
  31. I cannot ice skate
  32. I like to watch people ice skate
  33. I cannot ski
  34. I do not like to watch people ski
  35. I do not really like the snow
  36. Unless I am inside with a warm, cozy fire and cup of hot chocolate
  37. When my husband proposed to me, I said " Are you sure?"
  38. I still wonder if he was sure sometimes
  39. I would like to go to the Oprah show someday
  40. I have 1 sister and 4 brothers
  41. 1 of my brothers is married
  42. I like my sister-in -law
  43. My husband's family is pretty cool too
  44. My Mom is my best friend
  45. My daughter has the same name as my parent's dog
  46. I did not name her after the dog, I just like the name
  47. My favorite season is autumn
  48. I like the different colored leaves, but only on the trees
  49. I do not like to rake the leaves
  50. I don't do the lawn
  51. I always kill the outside potted flowers and plants
  52. I don't know why
  53. I have my Beautician's license
  54. I really don't enjoy doing people's hair
  55. I never really felt like I fit in anywhere
  56. My husband thinks I am weird
  57. I think that is funny
  58. I think he is weird
  59. I would like to go to college someday
  60. I am allergic to soy
  61. I am allergic to dust, mold and any sort of pollen and grass that grows outdoors
  62. Allergies suck...
  63. I like yoga
  64. I don't do yoga as much I would like to
  65. I am thinking about chocolate ice cream right now
  66. I just walked 4 miles
  67. I love grilled cheese with tomato soup
  68. I will not eat mussells, clams or anything slimey looking
  69. I am a procrastinator
  70. I took down the curtains in my bedroom 2 years ago to make new ones
  71. I still have not made curtains for my bedroom, nor did I put back the old ones
  72. I'll finish this list later.................

No comments: