Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Just some things that the people I love would be better off knowing about me right now:
(especially dear husband who is way too busy during this holy football season to read)

1) I NEED 8 hours of sleep each night ( that would be uninterrupted, once awakened in the middle of the night, the counter must be reset).

2) I do care who wins Big Brother All Stars.

3) Once I put the kids to bed I NEED to be alone, for my own sanity and that of my family, and for the stability of my marriage.

4) I REALLY do want to eat right and exercise, but once I start losing weight I will have nothing to bitch about.

5) It doesn't bother me at all that my 4 month old son will not take a bottle and during a growth spurt wants to be nursed every hour, that is my job and I like it.

No comments: