Friday, September 08, 2006

(I can't leave out Big Baby Boy today, so here is my little fat drooly man)

Yesterday as I was sparking up the grill for dinner, I noticed my darling daughter playing with her baby doll and bottle. Since we had packed her own bottles away the other day and sent them off, she seems to spend a little more time making sure her baby gets fed. Anyway, I was watching her walk back and forth on the back deck and then finally realized what she was doing. (My husband had left the kegerator out back from the Christening party we had last weekend.) She was walking up to it, holding up her dear little bottle in her dear little hand and saying "More please". Hello?? More please? I found it hysterical, especially since she did it nearly 30 times, walking back to the doll, across the deck and feeding her, then coming back for more. Her father was very proud.

No comments: