Monday, September 04, 2006


Well, yesterday was Big Baby Boy's Christening Day and Mother Nature was good to us (as usual.) The house no longer smells like fried chicken and the floor has been vacuumed. Now I can start the big attic cleanup that hubby is bugging me to do. It's only been a few year's and we have already accumulated so much junk! (yeah, I know all the seasoned mommy's out there are laughing, it's not like 20 or 30 years yet) Still, 5 years of piling stuff on stuff will be a torment to go through, especially since I like to keep everything, just in case.....

I have so many projects that I would like to get done, or even started. I took the curtains down in my bedroom 2 years ago, to make and put up new ones, still not even started. I've actually begun to like the newer shades only look. I have pictures to scrapbook and gifts to wrap. Yes, I did start my Christmas shopping and if little Sarah ever looks under my bed, the sea of Dora and Elmo will all end up in her room and the early shopping was done for nothing! Oh, and I also have some picture frames that need pictures, we actually hung them already, they just don't have pics of my family, it is of the nice family that came with them.

So, being as I have so much to do, and should be doing yoga right now, and the kids are both in bed, I am sitting here on the computer typing aimlessly. Allright, time for an Oreo and milk.
Later......

No comments: