Thursday, September 07, 2006

Weighing in at 1#& pounds, the enormous, but ever so beautiful mother of two.......

Ok, reality check. Mine was the photos of Baby Boy's Christening. I know I am about 20 lbs more than my normal weight and about 40 lbs more than my desired weight, but pictures really tell a thousand pounds, uh words.

I convinced hubby to stop at Cold Stone for my Chocolate Devotion ice cream on his way home from practice tonight. This way, I can start my diet again tomorrow. Yes, again. I don't know what is wrong with me lately. The babies actually nap at 11 am, yes, both of them, and what did I do today? Sat on the couch, barrel of pretzels in my lap and watched The View. I am quite sure the view of me sitting there was not pretty. I was not hungry. I just sat and ate aimlessly. Sat while I could have done anything productive, even a nap would have been more in tune to what I needed at that moment.

Well, as dear old Scarlett O'Hara once said "Tomorrow is another day".
Another day to eat pretzels? Sure, just not the whole barrel...(again)

No comments: