Wednesday, November 15, 2006

now

Learning to find "me" time is not something I am at all good at. Tonight, in fact, I think I did this without actually planning it. I have been feeling very irritable the past few days, which, I also felt at this point (7 months) after Sarah was born as well. I had chalked it up to the progestrin-only birth control pills I was taking and had stopped taking them. FAST FORWARD 10 months and the Big Man was born. So now, I'm not sure what to do. I'll call the doc if it seems to get worse, but I am hoping by adding some more excercise and maybe deducting some very tasty, but very unhealthy refined carbs will do it. I, of course, would love another baby, but not right now. Hubby on the other hand is very satisfied with our family and is not quite sure about another little one in the house. Well, anyway, in my effort to fix my foul mood, I put on a pot of coffee for some much needed energy and jumped on the treadmill. On purpose I did this first, before any cleaning, ironing, or laundry folding, because I always get sidetracked by these mundane daily deeds and find it so hard to do things "for me". Needless to say it worked, because I am also sitting here on the internet letting you in on my evening.

So, what I have learned today is that the laundry will always be there, jump on the treadmill or paint my toenails NOW! (whatever cools the mood I suppose)

No comments: