Thursday, November 02, 2006

Holiday dreams

The holidays are coming up and I am getting psyched for shopping. Actually going out at night, all alone and shopping. I am looking forward to other people's kids screaming and crying at Toys-R-Us (mine, at home). I will be so excited to stand on line in Wal-Mart behind not so well behaved kids and smile because, once again, mine will be home. I will not be in a hurry, and I will live in the moment. I will drink a coffee, maybe stop in the bookstore to yes, browse. All the while my delicious dark roasted treat will still be hot and steamy and delicious. I will try to find a Not-So-Mommy-Outfit and try to look cool. Maybe I'll even take the hubby's truck and leave the minivan at home. OOh, I'm starting to shake, is it true? Can I make this dream a reality?

In all truth, most of my shopping will probably be done online, while JR sits on my lap smacking the keyboard and Sarah screams that she wants to play games on Noggin, but one can only dream.......

No comments: