Saturday, August 19, 2006


I started buying some mums this week to spruce up the place. Mainly because we have the Christening coming up and I seemed to have killed any and all of the remaining summer blooms. I don't know, I just forget to water them sometimes. Good thing that kids don't need to get watered, or do they?? Well, Sarah is not starting to wilt yet and Big Man is certainly not losing any of his "plumpage".

Kurt was home this morning so we went over to Windward Beach with the kids. Sarah went up the stairs and down the slide, up the stairs and down the slide. I got to enjoy my coffee while Kurt broke a sweat running after her ( YIPPEE!! ) I, of course, left the camera in the car and missed such an awesome opportunity to get pics of Sarah walking the beach with her Dad.
Well, there's always tomorrow.

ooh, I also did an entire Pilates workout today - Yippee for me!

No comments: