Wednesday, August 23, 2006


I am trying to slow down and remember that there is really no place more important that I need to be than right here with my babies. She is so independant ( already at 21 months, what is this, a joke?) . All I hear her say is"I, Saza do it" ( As Sarah refers to herself. ) I want her to always have that take charge attitude and faith in herself. I want her to feel strong and beautiful. I want her to see herself as a unique individual and not try to be like everyone else, or be sad that she doesn't "fit in".

I never felt like I fit in anywhere, I know I was and still am a big "dork". But the difference is, now I am ok with that. I fit in with my kids and my silly husband. Other than that, I like that I have different thoughts and see things differently than others sometimes. I find it refreshing that I might stand out in a crowd because of my ideas and creativity. I used to think that one had to be beautiful and tall and thin to do that. Now I see that my arms are strong to hold those rather large and beautiful babies of mine.

The big man " El Torso", is such a great baby. He smiles and coos and I sware he was kissing me today. As long as he can see his Momma he is happy, and that's fine with me. He's knows where it's at ( his milk, that is). He also does not seem as strong willed as his sister did at this age ( which is a good sign for my lack of patience ).

No comments: