Thursday, April 12, 2007

slow and rainy wins the race

A slow, rainy day. Time to think.

I would like a playdate with my friend and her little ones, but I need to see my GrandPop who is not feeling well. Besides, Sarah drew a picture for him, so we need to deliver. I will call to see if they are home.

I exercised this morning so with that out of the way, I feel I will be a much better and patient Mommy than I have been lately.

Hubby's office needs to be vacuumed, but frankly, he is a big boy and can do it himself if he needs to.

My little man is teething up a storm and wants to be held all the time. Do not complain Momma, one day, you will be wanting to hold him and he will just want to run, run, run.

Two year olds sure need a lot of one-on-one time, but I am learning so much from her. I wonder if she is learning anything at all from me?
Actually, yes she is. Last night when we were reading books, I sneezed and she said "Bless you Momma". Now, Momma is proud.

1 comment:

Mamacita Tina said...

Don't sweat it, they're sponges and learning everything. Scary, huh?