Thursday, April 26, 2007

Love Thursday



My "love" is my hubby. He makes me the best that I can be. Not by coddling me or telling me everything will be alright, but by forcing me to be the strongest Momma that I can be. When I am feeling badly about myself or a situation, he is there to give me a swift kick in the ass and make me see there is something that I can do about it. It might sound cold to someone else, but I need it. I could lie on the couch in an Oreo induced coma, or I can get up and make things right. I know, there are you momma's out there who have the everloving husband who is always there with the kind words, the "I Love Yous" every second of the day. You can have that. I have the guy who makes me see my potential and be the person I am meant to be. I have the guy, who although I have to hover every once in a while to get some extra affection, makes it all worth it.

No comments: