Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ouch!

I am really trying to think of something to write about right now. Anything. Sarah is ( right now as we speak ) wailing into a microphone about "Oh Suzannah, don't ya cry fow meee!!" NO, screaming is the word I was looking for. With that glorious and repetive screeeech in my ear, I think of my little boy, sleeping peacefully, at least now he is. He is teething, as most 1 year olds are, and although I have never had a sleepless night or crying fit (myself at least) over this teething thing, he did not have a great day. This huge, blisterlike bubble seemed to have formed over the one molar coming in (this is his 12th tooth to come in, mind you), and Hubby and I would just check it out, look at it, confirm with each other that "yeah, it'll be ok, it's gotta pop sometime". Well, it did. Today. Now this bloody, hanging piece of meat is surviving by a thread inside my little man's mouth and I don't know what else to do. Yeah, I tried Tylenol, Baby Anbesol and those homeopathic teething tablets, but come on already! Until this thing comes off and either swallowed or spit up onto my couch, I don't think there is anything that I, an unhighly educated little Momma can do about it. So hopefully, tomorrow is a better day. (Although I think he is pretty smart and is probably milking this for all the ice -pops that Momma has been giving him!!)

No comments: