Thursday, May 03, 2007

uurrgghh!!!

Once in while I have a day, or a thought, or a really angry moment, where I wish I had one of those blogs that no one I knew read it. Where I was a fabulous and unknown brilliant woman with a whole lot to say. I could curse and fart ( or is it phart???? ) and not care. anyhoo, I don't. I share my thoughts with my loved ones and that's that. So, when the moment arrives where I am so worked up about someone else's insensitivity or careless remarks I have no where to go. When I am upset and want to share my feelings with the world because, well, I am right and they are completely and utterly WRONG, I have no where to go.

With that I have made a few rash decisions: I have decided to be a beacon of positivity for those I feel are lacking. I have decided I will continue to love with my entire heart and not fear for the "impending end", but celebrate the time we share. I have decided not to dwell on the negative statements and thoughts of others, but to form my own opinions and then, stick up for what I believe to be right. I will do this for myself and my children. Hubby can certainly tag along if he wants too, or I can laugh and annoy him relentlessly in the entire process.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

wow - lofty goals! You might want to just make a particular post private, instead.

But, I know how you feel...the more of my friends and family that have started to read my blog, the less free I feel to really express myself sometimes.

Pendullum said...

No one I knows reads my blog...and I truly like the liberation of it...

Unknown said...

hi g..
i think you SHOULD write an anonymous blog. i started mother irony AFTER my mom got offended by a casual remark i made on a non-anonymous one.. so now, only a couple of non-family friends know my true on-line identity, and i have thought about starting a whole new blog just because even being known by a couple people in my real world can be inhibiting sometimes... i want the freedom to say what is REALLY on my mind. i think it's important to be able to be completely honest, especially as a woman, since we have been trained to be so durn "nice" when sometimes anger is well justified and appropriate. if women had continued to be "nice" throughout history, we wouldn't even be voting today.