Tuesday, May 15, 2007

sleepyhead

Finding some extra time in the day would be most helpful right now. Trying to fit it all in, and do laundry, and dishes, and playtime is crazy right now! I try to visit my PopPop at the nursing home twice a week with the kids, I know he enjoys seeing them so much (and of course he LOVES me!!). We will do that tomorrow. The weather has been warm so we have been going out more to the different parks, but by the time we get back home the kids are usually ready for a nap and so am I! I just worked out now because I know once Sarah is down at 8pm, I have just about enough energy to take a shower and go to bed myself. I really just pushed myself through it, knowing that it would have never happened later tonight. A nice london broil on the grill and a salad for dinner and we should have a nice, quiet evening.

(honestly, I am so tired right now, I cannot really muster up any witty thoughts, so maybe later tonight I'll come up with something better...)

1 comment:

Stepping Over the Junk said...

I hear ya. I find myself, at the end of the day, asking (to whoever will listen to me whine) "How come I am so tired and I barely got anything done?"