Wednesday, May 02, 2007

random thoughts

It always takes me a while to recover after hosting a party. JR's 1st b-day party was this past Saturday and I think there is even still one crusty cupcake left in the dining room. (I'll save it for hubby) I get so caught up in cleaning up and putting things back in order that I lose my thoughts. I eat like crap for a few days, then come back down to reality when I start not feeling good about it. (oh yes, the grass pollen is also out in full force, so that also does not help with how I feel)

The weather man promised this morning that this entire week coming will be nice so I plan to tire the kids out with endless play and fun outside.

Momma needs a mp3 player of her very own, so that will be the "extra" purchase for the week.

Momma's "friend" should also be arriving today or tomorrow, I know this because 1) I keep track and 2)I feel as if I want to rip someone's head off and scream into the hole

So with that I will venture into the kitchen for a nice cup of green tea and perhaps I can find a little sprinkle of patience in there to last me just for today.....

2 comments:

Pendullum said...

Adda splash more for me as well..
; )

Deborah said...

enjoy the beautiful weather this week :)