Sunday, May 06, 2007

momma's new hot rod


Aah yes, I need another stroller. That is what I said repeatedly to hubby as I complained about the current double stroller I had when fitness walking at the boardwalk or park. It kills my back when I am walking fast and really have to push it. (yes I could have thought of it as an "extra" work out, but let's be real!) So yesterday I ordered my new little beauty and it will take a while to get here since I used the "free standard shipping" offer, but I don't mind. I will wait patiently with my scissors in hand ready to open my delicious delivery. Used to be that I got excited about a package from Spiegel or Victoria's Secret, but now, anything from amazon.com will be just fine, thank you.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

love the new wheels - enjoy!