Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's Thoughts

I cannot say that I have any New Year's Resolutions. I think that in general I hope to be a better person, more compassionate and thoughtful. I am in the process of learning to listen a little more to that little voice of reason and intelligence in my head. That little voice is never wrong and I tend to just ignore it most of the time. For lack of any other excuse, just laziness and self doubt I suppose. That little voice is who I guess I really am. So, with that little tidbit of insight, I wish you all a Happy New Year and hope for you to listen a little more to that tiny whisper of your soul. ( now as for the voice that screams for you to get up off the couch and eat an entire bag of chips, I'm not so sure what to do about that yet.)

No comments: