Wednesday, January 17, 2007

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Roar-to be a woman. Most of the time great. Now however, I think that having a penis would make things a little easier sometimes. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow for some bloodwork and a general "physical" to see what's going on. I just haven't felt well in a while. (gee, I wonder if chasing after 2 kids could have anything to do with it??) I just finished a round of antibiotics due to a urinary tract infection. I have an estrogen problem and I feel as if I have a 88 year old crotch.(I am a 32 yr old woman with the oldest crotch on the East Coast!!) So I use the estrogen cream, which will probably cause cancer and unknown at this time illnesses, and I use the antibiotics which have apparantly caused me to have sore nipples, which I believe now to be thrush. JR has not been nursing properly for the past two days, he makes these weird clicking noises in his mouth. I thought this was due to the little booger teething (8 months old with 8 teeth already), but I will try again to pry his little jaw open tomorrow to see if I see anything oddly resembling cottage cheese (that's what the book says.)
So for the rest of my wonderful evening, I will rinse my nipples with a vinegar-&-water and hope that maybe someday soon I will be pregnant again because frankly, that was the time of my life where I felt my absolute best.

No comments: