Friday, January 05, 2007

Sunny Day

Yesterday was a truly beautiful day here in NJ. The sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky and we really only needed a light sweatshirt. It's January and I have a fly in my house that apparently is not aware of the season. It's winter and I don't even know if my cheap self should shell out the cash (even at Wal-Mart) for a pair of snow boots for my little cutie girl since it certainly doesn't look like we will need them anytime soon.



That leads me to Wal-Mart. I have not been to Wal-Mart in a while since Target is closer to my home and it seemed to have all I have needed lately. Well, they have remodeled our Wal-Mart, and although I was annoyed at first because I could not find anything,(because frankly, the world revolves around me and I happen to act like a two year old when things don't go my way) I really like it now. I actually went in and purchased baby food, underwear and spray paint all in one store! Gotta love it!



so here's to playing in the sun during the winter and finding all you need under one roof!!









No comments: