Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Finding Passion

Lately my thoughts during the day seem to wander into the "what is my passion" sort of thing. Two babies, busy all day. I find myself really concentrating on what I will enjoy doing once I do start to work again. I have always been passionate about health, nutrition, and yes, even exercise, although I cannot seem to find the time or energy lately. ( I am told that this is normal....?) So, I have decided to get certified through ACE as a personal trainer. I would really love to work with (no surprise here) Moms, and older adults. I think that people need to understand that fitness should be like, well, like brushing your teeth. So many of us are not taught that. It is looked as something we have to do, and I am not one for doing what I have to do (just what I would like, or what is good for me). I also think that people need to know it's something that can be done right at home, or with friends or family. You don't have to go to a gym (unless the kids are driving you nuts and you must leave the house immediately!!!!) I think that this would help me find that need to feel "useful" in this world.

No comments: