Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Potty Training: Mission Not-Impossible I

Toilet training is not so bad. It's been since Tuesday and she is already going into the bathroom and doing the deed by herself most of the time. Some of the day I still must take her in there and have her sit, but it was an accident free day today. hooray for Sarah!!! My little champ!

Now, I just have to actually leave the house and see how she does.... I'm really not looking forward to that since she pretty much just goes into the bathroom at the last possible second.
Ok, kiddo, just hold it!! yeah, ok mom...

This is truly one of those things that BK (before kids) I would have never understood, but now, I along with seasoned mothers everywhere now know the pain and breathless running around that goes with potty training. (and I get to do it again in like 18 months or so!!!)

No comments: