Thursday, March 01, 2007

Some bad days

POSITIVE ENERGY***THE POWER OF POSITIVITY***THINK POSITIVE***BE HAPPY***DON'T LET THE MAN GET YOU DOWN screw the man right now.....

Yeah, it is so easy to tell someone else, but something's gotta give sometime. I am trying to find a way to make some money while being home with my two little devils, uh-hum, angels. I have been trying to contact the schmuck that sold us our new dinette set, which we had to return one chair already because it was chipped upon arrival. Now, one of the other chairs has broken. $800 for crap, basically. We probably would have been better off buying something from the deliciousness that is Wal-Mart or KMart, then at least when it did break, we could laugh at ourselves about it. $800!!!!! Do you know what I could do with an extra $800 right now!!??

Sarah is in a hitting phase and basically surprised poor little man earlier today by pulling his hair while he was peacefully nursing. Hello!? Is this child from my uterus?? I am starting to think not. Is it because I tend to yell? She must be able to tell when I say something in anger. Will I mess her up and make her hate people and think she is not good enough?? Will she be the child that every other Mom dreads for a playdate? " oh, that Sarah, her Mom can't control her....."
Or perhaps, just maybe, she is a toddler, feeling her way around life. Trying us to see the reactions. Maybe she does sense my anger is simply mirroring it back to me. Maybe I am the one who needs a time out - can I get a glass of wine with that??

No comments: