Saturday, March 31, 2007

clean it up!

Easter is coming, spring is in the air (trust me and my allergies, it is in the air!!) Little green tufts of the beginnings of my tulips are spilling out onto the ground outside and I feel like cleaning. Cleaning, as in taking down curtains and vacuuming deep under the beds. I just finished going through the kids clothes and ridding their closets of all the ill-fitting-but-Momma's-too-lazy-to-find-something-that-fits-properly stuff. Yes, I sometimes let my little Sarah believe that those pants are capris when they are clearly not, or that shirt is too a 3/4 sleeve!! She probably has socks in her drawer that were meant for a newborn, but I say "if it stretches, we wear it". (That pretty much goes for Momma's clothes these days also......)

My closet is always a mess, due to my trying on and changing several times before I end up wearing one of the same 3 outfits I keep rotating around.

Well, it is time to go for now, Sarah is baking me a pretend cake with some pretend pasta and I am really hoping I can have some pretend wine!!

No comments: