Sunday, February 11, 2007

Go to sleep little baby

Tonight is one of those evenings that I keep crawling over toward the computer, but I never quite make it here in time. Parched and weathered from the demands of a two year old who simply cannot decide what she wants at the moment - she wants to be both rocked in the rocking chair and put in her bed at the same time - she wants two music cd's playing her to sleep, but no matter which one I choose for her, it is the wrong one. I need to unwind, relax, de-something or other, but cannot yet breathe knowing that my little angel will soon be screaming for me again (I am so glad - lucky - that she doesn't do this all the time!!!) So my little oasis on the internet will just have to wait until I have some brain cells recharged for tomorrow...

No comments: