Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Clean it up

It is so amazing how cleaning up and rearranging some furniture can really pick you up when you need it. My hardwood floors needed a good cleaning, and I moved a couch so the living room looks so much bigger now! Hubby will probably not like the fact that his "seat" is not directly in front of the monstrous television that we own, but I can see the kiddies much better from my everlasting station in the kitchen. Does anyone else get stuck in the vortex of cleaning-and-cooking? It seems to be a neverending chore around here. But, it is 2:30pm, the little ones are napping, I have made a fresh cup of coffee, and I am settled here on the net. (feeling stress free for the moment)

I have a new found energy to do some projects, but I know that I should (there's that word), I SHOULD finish up the things that I have already begun. I do however, need to do some more research on ebay, since we have a few items around here that I would like to sell. ( we could use the extra cash, and I have been thinking about doing some sort of work from home, so I thought I would try to sell a few things to see how I do). Time seems to be the biggest problem right now for me (as for every Mommy out there, I know). I want to learn so much right now. I started a home study program for certification for Personal Trainer, which, I cannot even read as much as I thought I would be able to!! I would like to learn HTML ( for my Nanny's who are reading, that is the web-language, for building web-sites and stuff). I would like to run on the treadmill instead of hanging clothes on it. I suppose my biggest time obstacle is the fact that I love my sleep at night. I need it. I am in bed by 9:30pm most nights, knowing full well that there is so much I could be doing. But, I do know that for me to be a good and happy Momma, I need to be a well rested Momma. With that, right now I think I will move those clothes and hop on the treadmill for a little.

No comments: