Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Hopes for the near and dear future

Ah, Christmas has come and gone and the New Year is closing in fast. My hopes for the upcoming days are these:

That the crazy bitches in the mall and/or supermarket parking lots will no longer almost run me and my kiddies down because they are obviously not capable of driving and talking on the phone at the same time.

That I will get back on track with working out.

That I will stop yelling at my little 2 year old so much and use my "inside voice" more often.

That I will stop taking everything so damn personally and just understand that when hubby says "This could use some more gravy" he is not saying "This food sucks, why can't you cook like my mother, I cannot eat this, the house is a mess, the car smells, why can't you do anything right?" He is really just saying "This could use some more gravy".

No comments: