Saturday, December 16, 2006

December Days

Christmas shopping, baking treats, (and throwing some out that I messed up), cleaning house, taking care of babes, make dinner, laundry, cleaning up kitchen (I must do this at least 8 times a day!), wrap gifts, phone calls, mail out of town gifts, send cards, remember December birthdays, exercise, try to eat right, scrapbook, read, walk, shower, shave legs (once in a while), I need a haircut, write, dream, spend 5 minutes with hubby, talk to my Mom, visit Pop who just had a triple bypass (very successful and recovering super well), nap, learn to sew, finish gifts that I am making, iron clothes, try to not judge other peoples marriages-or spending habits-or anything thing else that will add clutter to my brain and negative thoughts in my soul.

The list goes on and on and this is just me, a simple stay at home mom.

I give great credit to all of you Moms that work-how do you do it all???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello again G. Sorry I've been away for so long..

anyway, i just giggled a little at your last post about your hubby's pic. SERIOUSLY? he has that on the wall? i can't even see the pic (the link isn't quite working right), but i get the idea. perhaps you could accidentally bump it off the wall and break it? hee hee. just kidding, of course.

so, umm. look, mother-hood is the BIGGEST, GREATEST challenge and few are up to doing it well. so, who cares if you never learn to sew (though i'm sure it would be cool if you did). if your raise a happy, healthy, well-adjusted, and compassionate human being, you have done great things..

merry christmas.