Monday, April 20, 2009

TO DO or NOT TO DO...

My TO DO's has grown and grown and I seem to be lost on where to begin:

  • Plan JR's 3rd birthday party- (yeah, this Sunday!)
  • Stop eating ice cream EVERY DAY!
  • Figure out when to potty train the little guy..
  • Also figure out how to get him off the binky (pacifier)
  • Clean out my closet
  • Iron hubby's stuff that has been sitting in a pile for weeks
  • Stop thinking about ice cream EVERY DAY!
  • Call Donna (thinking about you girl!!)
  • Call Dana (yes, would love to go to lunch on Fri!)
  • Smile at hubby (I think I was snarling when he left this morning..)
  • Stop buying ice cream, even when it is on sale!
  • Buy some new workout clothes, current stuff is actually getting to loose and distracting when I am at the gym.
  • Plan computer during the day and stick to a schedule, so I am not mindlessly Tweeting and blogging and FB all day....
  • Hug my kids, because even though they probably think I am the Mommy-Monster and the crankiest chick in town, I love them and certainly their hugs are the best part of the day!!!

Off to hug the cuties!

No comments: