Tuesday, April 07, 2009

that's a man for ya!

It has been 20 minutes since my last post. Do you know what can happen in 20 minutes? Well my little girl has gotten sick, again. I cleaned that up and then noticed JR still playing the Leapster on the couch. Funny, he doesn't usually lay on his belly to play? Then I smelled it. The overwhelming diaper smell. Ok yeah, he is 3 and still in diapers. We'll talk about that another day. So I don't even need to check his diaper because it is all up his back, on his pants, his shirt, everywhere. Everywhere but the couch. I have to give him credit, since in his video game induced stupor, by rolling over and not wanting to sit in his mess, he saved my couch from a major, major stain. thank you son for being a man.

Now I need a vacation. I called Hubby, ordered a pizza and opened a bottle of wine. A good wine. Here's to momma's all around the world. The puke cleaners, the poop wipers, all of it.

And now to my dear trainer, you can certainly kick my ass majorly when I finally break free and see you later this week...

Salud!!

No comments: