Monday, June 25, 2007

naptime shmaptime

The one thing that I have learned (out of many) from parenting two little tots is to go with the flow. Before, I thought a schedule was a set thing. Naps at a certain time. Lunch at a certain time. In reality, as my babies grow and teeth and learn to walk, it seems that their "napping needs" tend to change. My little man is now sleeping in a little later in the morning, but that means that the morning nap is pushed back later, and then, the afternoon nap, pushed back even later. I am losing that special time where they actually nap at the same time. Poor me, right?

I do find for me to get anything done, Momma does need a sort of "scheduled time". Like, that "special napping time" they shared was for cleaning around the house. oh, well, I guess someone else is gonna have to do it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hell no

Anonymous said...

hell no

Gina Wieboldt said...

that must be dear hubby.....