Monday, June 04, 2007

code word - get the heck out of here

I have found that with a toddler, things can get ugly pretty fast. Hubby and I have been leaving get-togethers and such early due to toddler tantrums and our inability to deal. She gets out of control, we snap at each other, an arguement ensues. I know in my heart that we are not the only people who have ever dealt with this situation, but when I look around sometimes, it just seems like all the other moms around me have their shit together. They don't seem to lose it at the drop of a dime, they don't yell at mediocre things.

So, I have come up with the idea that we need a code word for that special time of 2 1/2 year old chaos. Once one of us utters the "word" then we just pack the bags and go, no fights. So, what should that "word" be?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PC- Problem Child