Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Year's Final Bow

A new year always brings on the urge to organize and makes things nice again. I know that my spice-cabinet in the kitchen and bathroom closet are areas that desperately need attention. My latest scrapbook project was to take many, many photos from Thanksgiving all the way to New Year's Day. I included pics of the cookies I baked, along with copies of the recipes. All the holiday memories I want to wrap up and save for the kids.

Then there is the resolutions. Most people want to lose weight or just committ to working out. I hope that most of them stick to it. It is hard to do the things that we know we need to, like eat healthy and make the time to exercise. Or write in our blog. Or count to ten when we are frustrated with our children instead of just yelling all the time. Enough said.

May all your dreams come true in the new year and beyond.....


G

No comments: