Monday, December 21, 2009

25th is almost here!

Snow is amazing, isn't it? Fluffy, quiet, calm. The kids have had a blast outside the past few days, although I have to admit my body doesn't seem to enjoy the cold anymore. My fingers are numb instantly, my nose starts to drip. I am so glad that Hubby is so great about it all - he is the "outside guy" and the kids have a blast with him! My job is to make the hot cocoa (with soy milk of course due to Sarah's milk allergy!)I do have to say that it does feel a little more like Christmas time now!

I have simplified the holiday a bit this year. I usually make tons of different types of cookies for gifts, and this year I decided on only a few. It makes a so much easier to see what extra ingredients I need, and I can also tack on a copy of the recipes too!

Have some last minute stuff to do today, but it's all coming together. Keep it simple.

No comments: