Monday, May 18, 2009

circles

We have begun a small project around the house, well, it's Hubby's project and it's really not that small- our bathroom! We have decided to take out the Whirlpool bathtub and install a custom large size shower. The current shower stall is very small and we will then convert that into a closet - YAY! a closet! Sarah and I went out food shopping last night, so the "boys" were working in the bathroom. JR was playing with one of those flat construction pencils and Hubby let him draw all over the plywood with it. He apparently had ALOT of fun with the pencil, because then he snuck out of the bathroom and drew ALL OVER my bedroom walls, closet door, and then the hallway.

This morning I asked him about it, and said "JR, what did you do with Daddy's pencil?" He looked at me, smiled, and said " I draw CIRCLES!!" Yes he did. many, many, circles....

No comments: