Wednesday, March 04, 2009

holy missing teeth batman!

The Tooth Fairy has arrived at our house! We cannot believe that at 4 years old she has already lost her first two teeth! I just keeping thinking boys, high school drama, college, cars..... the list goes on. I just want to enjoy my baby now.
The funny thing is, if you were to ask Sarah she will tell you that her brother knocked her 1st tooth out (well, sort of). She was sitting on her bed playing with her loose tooth and JR jumped onto her, all we heard her say was " something happened to my tooth Mommy", then she held it up in the air and said "Boojie knocked it out". That's her story and she 's sticking to it!
The second tooth came out a few nights later.
Hubby and I were laughing when I remembered how the Tooth Fairy brought me a quarter a tooth. Each of Sarah's teeth was worth $2. Which she promptly gave $1 both times to her brother so that he could get a donut with her. So sweet! Certainly makes a momma proud. I KNOW I did not share any of my TF money with any siblings! It is definately moments like that to show you that you are not doing such a bad job as a parent.

No comments: