Friday, October 19, 2007

sell it to me baby

I have been concerned lately about how the commercials on tv seem to affecting my little Sarah. At almost 3 years old she is already saying "Oh Mommy, I need that" or "Let's buy that toy". She even repeats things that some some of the non-toy commercials say. For instance, there is one about debt consolidation, or something like that, and it starts with "Mya is not happy." Sarah walks around telling everyone how sad Mya is, while the person looks at me confused - Who the hell is Mya??

Yesterday, I grabbed the good old Dustbuster to clean up a baking soda spill on the floor, when my sweet little girl looked up at me and said "Mommy, you sure need the Swivel Sweeper !"

I think I seriously need to think about cutting down the tube time. But, I think she is right about the Swivel Sweeper.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi I found your blog from another Mommy site I visit that you commented on. This blog cracks me up... I love the last line, I think she is right about the swivel sweeper though!! you got me laughing!!!