Tuesday, October 16, 2007

just nod if you can hear me...

It has been a few days since Sarah began with her cough-stuffy nose thing, and now the baby has it. A few days stuck in the house will do a number on you. I have not been able to get to the gym, since I don't want to get any of the kids in the childcare there sick, and Sarah did not go to ballet class today. I am itching to get out of the house alone. Hubby had been away this past weekend, so it has literally been all momma, all the time. I need a break, I am actually craving a good workout and a pizza ( in that order of course ).
Being that JR is teething and now has a cold, he wants to held - constantly. As in, I am holding him right now, while trying to type one handed, standing, with the laptop at the kitchen counter. Ah yes, and my little morning person Sarah, has been getting up at 4:45am the past few days. So, if I fall asleep now.......
I seem to be complaining, and I'm not (hubby!!) It's just that I really never thought that this would be so hard some of the time. Tantrums, tired (and that's just me). Sometimes, it's nice to know that someone else understands what it is like to be home with the little ones. Sometimes, it's just nice to bitch.

No comments: