Sunday, August 05, 2007

WTF????

Since we took Sarah off all dairy I thought we were ok. The past few mornings she has been vomitting each day. I don't understand. Could she possibly have a sensitivity to soy as well? That is the only thing that has increased in her diet. I have not given her the Zyrtec or Nasonex nose spray for a few days because I have to follow up at a lab with a blood test. The doctor wants to check her allergy level to the milk in her blood and she cannot have any antihistamines in her system for a few days. It is definately mucus (sorry, TMI). I just want my daughter to have a healthy start. I want to figure out why this is happening now. I guess I will go to the bookstore today and look for some more "dairy free" cookbooks, as well as online info. Maybe there is something I am doing wrong.

No comments: